Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''01 October 22''' . Please include the application's creator, version number, and a link to a page on WiiUBrew about the application. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the news archive. There should be no more than 4 entrees in the list.
For older news, see the news archive.
- 3 March 21 Nintendo released system update 5.5.5 to update SSL certificates.
- 25 June 19 Nintendo released system update 5.5.4 in Europe (all?). The update is also likely for GDPR compliance and only updates the EUR Home Menu.
- 3 September 18 Nintendo released system update 5.5.3 in Europe, North America & Japan. The update is likely for GDPR compliance and doesn't fix any exploit.
- 18 July 17 Nintendo released system update 5.5.2 in Europe, North America & Japan. This update broke the browser exploit used on 5.5.1 to execute code.