Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''27 September 21''' . Please include the application's creator, version number, and a link to a page on WiiUBrew about the application. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the news archive. There should be no more than 4 entrees in the list.
For older news, see the news archive.
- 3 March 21 Nintendo released system update 5.5.5 to update SSL certificates.
- 25 June 19 Nintendo released system update 5.5.4 in Europe (all?). The update is also likely for GDPR compliance and only updates the EUR Home Menu.
- 3 September 18 Nintendo released system update 5.5.3 in Europe, North America & Japan. The update is likely for GDPR compliance and doesn't fix any exploit.
- 18 July 17 Nintendo released system update 5.5.2 in Europe, North America & Japan. This update broke the browser exploit used on 5.5.1 to execute code.