* (In Red) STMicroelectronics UIC-WUP MCE GH226 * (In Orange) STMicroelectronics MSA3D 01F * (In Yellow) Texas Instruments TSC 2046I Low Voltage I/O Touch Screen Controller
* (In Red) InvenSense ITG-3280 Gyroscope * (In Orange) Micron 25Q256A 256 Mb Serial Flash * (In Yellow) DRC-WUP 811309J31 1217LU603 * (In Cyan) Texas Instruments AIC3012 Audio Converter * (In Blue) Texas Instruments 1010007
Pictures and information from: http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Nintendo+Wii+U+Teardown/11796/4
Pokémon Rumble U is the first Wii U game to make use of NFC connectivity. NFC figures are writable and store data for use in-game. No two figures are alike; each has unique stats and information in-game.
NFC tag info:
- RF technology: Type A (ISO/IEC 14443 Type A)
- Tag type: Topaz NFC IC
- Manufacturer: Innovision Research and Technology Plc (UK)
- ATQA: 0c00
- Header ROM: 124c
- Maximum message size: 454 bytes
- Memory size: 512 bytes
- Page size: 8 bytes
- Number of pages: 64
- Data page 0 contains the UID, and is locked.
- Pages 1-12 are unlocked and writable.
- Page 13 is reserved and locked. Page data is always set to: 0x5555aaaa124c0600
- Page 14 contains the lock bits/OTP, and is locked. Page data is always set to: 0x01e0000000000000
- Page 15 is unlocked and writable. Page data is always set to: 0x000000000000ffff
- Pages 16-63 are unlocked and writable.