Hi. My name is CreeperMario, I contribute to software and tools for Wii U Homebrew development. That's all you need to know.
I am an active developer, while I don't have a lot of projects of my own, I have contributed to countless others.
When the Wii U scene was still relatively small, there was a (rather limiting) userland exploit that a couple of programs were targeted at. Later on, we get a kernel exploit and a full Homebrew Launcher program. I'm not going to let all of this old software die, time to port them all!
- C@VE, originally by SonyUSA
- TicTacToe, originally by rw-r-r_0644
- Wii U Keyboard, originally by cmdj13
I started working on my own game (as the name suggests, a simple tile-tapping game). All I really have so far is the concept, I don't have any actual code done. I will get there, when I can actually be screwed to learn how to use GX2-based graphics.
If you wish to get in contact with me, there are numerous ways to do so.
- The easiest method will be to send me a tweet
- You can also send me a private message on GBATemp or WiiUBru
- Or you can email me (no spamming - I will report you)
- If you have an issue with one of my open-source projects, you may simply visit the project's issues section on GitHub and leave a comment there.
- You can follow me on Miiverse as well (CreeperMario258)